[osg-users] [osgOcean] Wind speed representation

Kim Bale kcbale at googlemail.com
Mon Nov 2 05:56:11 PST 2009

Hi Dimitrious, Jan,

Yes the wind speed is measured in m/s but it should be taken with a
pinch of salt.

Whilst the FFT code might be in a class called FFTSimulation it's more
of an approximation, the wind speed therefore should be seen as a
guide.

All the function/constructor parameters along with their units are
described in the header btw...

K.