[osg-users] osgViewer crash loading textures under Windows Vista

Erik den Dekker erik at dendekker.com
Mon Nov 2 05:14:02 PST 2009

Just a hunch, but maybe some dependencies (DLLs) are missing, like for
instance the visual studio 2005 SP1 redistributables,… Have you
checked your executable (and separately the OSG plugins, since they
are loaded dynamically) with the Microsoft Dependency Walker? See, http://www.dependencywalker.com

Cheers,

     Erik den Dekker