[osg-users] PagedLOD experts?

Paul Martz pmartz at skew-matrix.com
Sun Nov 1 17:16:50 PST 2009

Like Wang Rui, I have studied the code to help investigate issues with
client databases. But I haven't done any coding there. I'm familiar with
the environment variables that control its behavior, what operations are
done at what phase of the frame, and am aware of how the PagedLOD class
differs significantly from its base class.

In the vast majority of my current work, I'm not using the DatabasePager
or PagedLOD classes at all, so am probably a bit rusty on the current
code base.

Paul Martz
Skew Matrix Software LLC
_http://www.skew-matrix.com_ <http://www.skew-matrix.com/>