[osg-users] connected shapes demo...

J.P. Delport jpdelport at csir.co.za
Tue Sep 30 23:36:19 PDT 2008

hello,

you can connect transforms together in a parent child fashion, this is
what a scene "graph" is for.

Try make yourself an example with the following structure:

root

transform1 -- shape1

transform2 -- shape2

transform3 -- shape3

transform1 is child of root
shape1 and transform2 are children of transform1

jp