[osg-users] [osg-submissions] View Dependent Shadow maps(LispSM)

Adrian Egli OpenSceneGraph (3D) 3dhelp at gmail.com
Tue Sep 30 13:17:24 PDT 2008

Hi Wojtek,

i didn't get the time slot to test the lighting and the other maps again.
but if we assume, that we will have a sun light, for what pssm is good (or
other shadow tech.), we can easy assume that the light doesn't move with a
matrix transformation, so we set the sun light at a position and a
direction, and this would be the (global) world pos, so the question can be
answered with yes.

may the pssm sun light concept (user light) is not a good idea. i don't
know. how can i force the algorithme to cull the light?