[osg-users] LiSPSM and main camera nearFarRatio?

Wojciech Lewandowski lewandowski at ai.com.pl
Mon Sep 29 13:32:06 PDT 2008

Hi J-S,

I guess its related to my computation of clamped projection matrix. I need
to compute this matrix myself as its not yet computed when I cull shadows.
It is computed at the end of whole traversal. I copied clamping code from
osgSim::OverlayNode. I guess that for this computation I may somehow use
default clamp callback nearFarRatio. Put a breakpoint in line 255 in
MinimalShadowMap.cpp. This is the line where clampProjectionMatrix is called
and check what is the nearFarRation inside this call. Let me know what you
find. I think I did it right, so there is chance the error may be somewhere
else.

Cheers,Wojtek