[osg-users] vpb: Spherical terrains?

Robert Osfield robert.osfield at gmail.com
Mon Sep 29 07:32:51 PDT 2008

Hi Alejandro,

The GDAL error that is produced suggests that you are trying to apply
a transform to the data when the data doesn't have an geocentric
infomation associated with it - which boils down to it can't transform
data when it doesn't know what coordinate system it's starting off in.
 You need to use imagery/dems with coordinates system or apply them
manually.

Robert.