[osg-users] How can I render to two textures by turns?

J.P. Delport jpdelport at csir.co.za
Mon Sep 29 02:10:12 PDT 2008

Hi Robert,

yes, that was the intention when I first made it. I have just not taken
time to clean it up and name it properly.

It is basically the "game of life" implemented in GPU with ping-pong
textures. It also illustrates only one possible ping-pong method (with
multiple cameras below switches).

It is quite cool with the "land_shallow_topo_2048.jpg" as input :)

jp