[osg-users] osgstereomatch not working on Windows, NVIDIA 8800

J.P. Delport jpdelport at csir.co.za
Sun Sep 28 23:52:44 PDT 2008

Hi,

I will try later with the latest svn.

I have an older version (8504) and your posted command line for
stereomatch works on Linux here:
The top right is white, but the top left shows the disparity image.

osgmultiplerendertargets without params should display a light yellow
square.

I also post my warnings, they are similar to yours, you do not need a
specific enable for sampler2DRect, OSG does this.

It seems something is up with FBO and multiple targets. Can you check if
osgprerender works properly?

jp