[osg-users] [osg-submissions] View Dependent Shadow maps (LispSM)

Adrian Egli OpenSceneGraph (3D) 3dhelp at gmail.com
Sat Sep 27 09:51:44 PDT 2008

I don't have any shadow,

my scene look similar to the osgshadow one. but i have a strange behaviour.

pseudo code:
osg::Group g
osg::Lightsource s;

shadowed->addchild(s)
shadowed->addchild(g)

viewer.setData(shadowed)

i don't have light on, need state set to switch on light ()

s->getOrCreateStateSet()->setAttributeAndModes(m_lightSource_Sun->getLight(),osg::StateAttribute::ON);

and pssm does work, but lispsm not (event with setlight(s->getLight())

adrian