[osg-users] segfault: osgDB::DatabasePager::FindCompileableGLObjectsVisitor::apply

Melchior FRANZ melchior.franz at gmail.com
Fri Sep 26 17:01:48 PDT 2008

* Robert Osfield -- Friday 26 September 2008:
> Have you tested flight gear before on your machine?

yes (for years)

> Is this crash a new problem that has recently arisen?

yes. Meanwhile I switched back to OSG revision 8779 and
the problem is gone.

> Do you compile the OSG and FlightGear from source?

yes

> Have others in the FligthGear community seen similar problems?

I don't know of any, but it looks like most people don't
update that often. OSG takes a long time to compile, and
it doesn't seem to profit much from ccache.

m.