[osg-users] segfault: osgDB::DatabasePager::FindCompileableGLObjectsVisitor::apply

Robert Osfield robert.osfield at gmail.com
Fri Sep 26 04:48:01 PDT 2008

Hi Melchoir,

The stack trace suggests that the texture object or the iterator is
corrupted or null for some reason.  At this stage of the game I
couldn't speculate on why this might be.  Testing on my linux system
with various paged databases and svn/trunk doesn't reveal any problems
so unfortunately I can't recreate your specific problem yet.

Have you tested flight gear before on your machine?  Is this crash a
new problem that has recently arisen?  Do you compile the OSG and
FlightGear from source?  Have others in the FligthGear community seen
similar problems?

Robert.