[osg-users] PagedLOD Terrain TexCoords Changing Problem while CubeMapping shader

Robert Osfield robert.osfield at gmail.com
Fri Sep 26 01:50:57 PDT 2008

HI Umit,

Are you using object linear texgen for the caustics?  If so switch to
using eye linear texgen and use a TexGenNode to position the texgen
planes.  See examples like osgspotlight for an example of how to set
this up.  Once you've set up your TexGenNode your texture coordinates
will span tiles without ever repeating (unless you decide to do so :-)

Robert.