[osg-users] 2d texture messed up in big scene using OSG 2.6

Robert Osfield robert.osfield at gmail.com
Fri Sep 26 01:37:18 PDT 2008

Hi Leeten,

My guess is that this isn't an OSG bug, and may not be a bug in the
OpenGL drivers or hardware.   If you find that the state of objects in
your scene changes as you move around the scene then it normally
suggests that the scene graph isn't set up with all the texture
coords/normals etc that are required.  Try a range of models from
different source to find out if the problem is just isolated to a
certain set of files from a specific import route.

The second most likely cause would be a driver bug.  What hardware and
drivers are you using?

Robert.