[osg-users] bounding box issue

Robert Osfield robert.osfield at gmail.com
Thu Sep 25 04:10:41 PDT 2008

Hi Gianluca,

I don't recall the exact details, but you'll need to get the
OsgSceneHandler form the Producer::Camera, then from this get it's
osgUtil::SceneView and then CullingMode on this SceneView.  It's a bit
convoluted but it's possible.

You other route would be to just port to osgViewer, there are other
examples like this one that you'll find more straight forward when
using osgViewer than Producer as osgViewer doesn't need an abstraction
layer ontop the OSG to integrate it - it's all native OSG code.

Robert.