[osg-users] ImageStream current frame

Robert Osfield robert.osfield at gmail.com
Thu Sep 25 01:22:11 PDT 2008

Hi Richard,

On Thu, Sep 25, 2008 at 7:10 AM, Richard Baron Penman
<richardbp+osg at gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm happy to extend ImageStream if my changes could be fed back.
>
> "The changes will need to be to base class and the ImageStream
> implementations."
> Frame information would only be relevant to a stream so why would the base
> Image class need to be changed?

You'd put the methods in the ImageStream base class so that the
implementations would implementation it, and you could just interface
with the ImageStream intereface without needing to know the
implementation details, this is basic OO.  You wouldn't put the
additional method into osg::Image though, just osg::ImageStream.