[osg-users] Thanks to OSG !

Serge Lages serge.lages at gmail.com
Thu Sep 25 01:15:49 PDT 2008

Hi,

Thanks for your comments !

"When are you having an iPhone release?;)"

As soon as there is an OpenGL ES version of OSG. :)

"I would also say: "thanks to the ImageStreamer functionality" ;)))"

Yeah, thanks to ImageStream and FFmpeg !

"I'm mostly interested in what you used for the UI? Something custom?"

Something custom yes, osgWidget wasn't out when we started working on it,
but as soon as I can I'll have a look at it.

And to finish, many thanks to Robert and it's impressive support and work on
OSG ! :)

--
Serge Lages
http://www.tharsis-software.com