[osg-users] Shaders, osg::notify and IP

Ralph Kern usenet04 at rk-se.de
Wed Sep 24 03:09:00 PDT 2008

You should be aware that suppressing the debug output is by no means
sufficient to protect your shader sources.

Any decent OpenGL debugger library can protocol your shader sources from
your running application.

See http://www.gremedy.com/products.php as an example of an OpenGL
debugger. Quotation: "View allocated GLSL programs and shaders, their
parameters, active uniforms' values and Shaders' source code."

regards Ralph