[osg-users] osgviewerQT --QOSGWidget cannot create context?

Jean-Sébastien Guay jean-sebastien.guay at cm-labs.com
Tue Sep 23 18:08:17 PDT 2008

Hello Martin,

> I will create a fuller QT sample, in line with the MFC sample, showing a toolbar and buttons etc.

That would be nice, though a case could be made from the point of view
that an OSG example should not show how to program QT, just how to
integrate the two... So if you do decide to pursue this, I would suggest
you structure the code so that it's clear what code relates to the
integration, and what code is strictly QT-related.

J-S
Jean-Sebastien Guay    jean-sebastien.guay at cm-labs.com
                                http://www.cm-labs.com/
                         http://whitestar02.webhop.org/