[osg-users] Extracting embedded Textures

Evans, Frank fevans at harris.com
Tue Sep 23 10:26:33 PDT 2008

Thanks once again for the incredibly fast response. Up to now I've been
using the OsgDotNet wrappers, so writing a Custom Visitor class means
maintaining and updating the wrappers as well. At least, if I understand
the solution correctly. I will of course make every effort to leverage
the native loader.