[osg-users] Extracting embedded Textures

Robert Osfield robert.osfield at gmail.com
Tue Sep 23 09:52:52 PDT 2008

On Tue, Sep 23, 2008 at 5:45 PM, Evans, Frank <fevans at harris.com> wrote:
> Thanks Robert, grinding through the learning curve now. Getting to the
> vertices was easy (getVertexArray). Was looking for something similar
> for image/textures.

It's straight forward, just look at the NodeVisitor examples I mentioned.

> Is there any documentation on the IVE format? A spec file?

No there is no spec file, it is not meant to be read in a non native
way like an interchanges format such Collada.

Given you have a perfectly serviceable loader it'd be madness to try
and read it by hand, please just use my suggestion.