[osg-users] ImageStream current frame

Richard Baron Penman richardbp+osg at gmail.com
Mon Sep 22 17:28:54 PDT 2008

thanks for the clarification about ImageStream Robert.

If I understand right ImageStream buffers the frames in a PixelBufferObject
and switches the frames in the compileBuffer() function. So if I could get
feedback from this function then I could determine the frame count. Possibly
the _compiledList[contextID] variable might help with this.
Am I on the right track? Can you offer any advice?

Richard

Hi *Richard*,