[osg-users] Opengl extensions

Gordon Tomlinson gordon at gordon-tomlinson.com
Mon Sep 22 16:15:42 PDT 2008

Yes these will work

But you can only do OpenGL calls in a  process that has a valid Opengl
context in the case of OSG  the is the draw thread

We do ours in the first call to draw in a draw callback,

Search the archives for more info if you require more in-depth answer

Gordon Tomlinson

 <mailto:gordon at GordonTomlinson.com> gordon at GordonTomlinson.com
IM:  <mailto:gordon3dBrit at 3dscenegraph.com> gordon3dBrit at 3dscenegraph.com
 <http://www.vis-sim.com/> www.vis-sim.com
<http://www.gordontomlinson.com/> www.gordontomlinson.com