[osg-users] CompositeViewer, update traversal, prerender branch

Ralf Stokholm alfmail1 at arenalogic.com
Sun Sep 21 06:06:59 PDT 2008

Hi Fabian

Windows should handle a window that expands ower multiple devices, in our
application we have a single graphicswindow set up on two screens, the
graphics window is handmodified to position itself in the top left corner,
0,-1080 in this case and extends past both screens. I then set up two views
each taking up the space of a single monitor, and disable the window
decorator.

I know there is a call to do the setup something like
setupviewacrossalllscreens or so, but I havent experimentet with that yet.
Good luck.

Brgs

Ralf Stokholm