[osg-users] setLODScale affecting near far planes?

Robert Osfield robert.osfield at gmail.com
Sat Sep 20 01:53:35 PDT 2008

Hi Jose,

The LODScale does not affect the near/far planes and certainly won't
affect near/far plane culling if enabled.  If you have compute
near/far planes on the camera enabled then LODScale might change the
depth range a little as different children of LOD gets selected, but
generally this would be very small.    Could it be that you have
enabled near/far plane culling by not disabled the compute of the
near/far?  Both settings are on the camera.

Robert.