[osg-users] A couple of Cmake issues with 2.6

Jean-Sébastien Guay jean-sebastien.guay at cm-labs.com
Fri Sep 19 06:26:46 PDT 2008

Hi Gordon,

> In the resultant vcproj files created many(most) projects end up with
> both osg.lib and osgd.lib and some with osgGA.lib and osgGAd.lib and
> those the use OpenThreads
>
> Now I'm quite sure it is something we ( meaning me ) has screwed up some
> how/were ;), as I said I'm a newbie when it comes to the minutia of Cmake

I have never seen such a problem... What steps do you take when
generating the project files with CMake?

I'd suggest deleting your build directory and starting the generation
from scratch to see if it was some glitch or weird occurence that caused
the problem.

http://www.openscenegraph.org/projects/osg/wiki/Support/PlatformSpecifics/VisualStudio

(in case it can help...)

J-S