[osg-users] Problems with multi-monitor and DrawThreadPerContext mode

Robert Osfield robert.osfield at gmail.com
Fri Sep 19 06:05:45 PDT 2008

HI Serge,

What happens with the OSG examples on this setup?

Is there any chance you could dual boot and test out under Linux, it
wouldn't solve the problem you have under XP directly, but it would at
least provide another data point into the nature of the problem.  If
it crashes under Linux then there is good chance that it's an OSG or
your app related problem, which is easier for us to track down and
solve.

Also have you been able to get stack traces?

Robert.