[osg-users] osgPPU down...

Art Tevs stud_info2 at yahoo.de
Fri Sep 19 02:54:36 PDT 2008

Hi guys,

yeah sorry, I was moving the repository and all my pages to another server. In between time there were some DNS issues (there are still there, because unfortunately correct information is propagating to all DNS servers very slowly), therefor osgPPU was not reachable.

Now it should work again (over /osgPPU and /osgppu). Currently I still have some problems with svn over apache and I am trying to solve them. I hope it will work today.

Cheers,
Art