[osg-users] ImageStream current frame

Robert Osfield robert.osfield at gmail.com
Fri Sep 19 01:03:16 PDT 2008

Hi Richard,

These methods are virtual methods, and ImageStream is a base class...
that implementations subclass from, so the fact a header doesn't
implement something doesn't say anything about the actual
implementations that are meant to implement it.

Secondly the getReferenceTime() and TimeMultiplier are an time offset
and multiple, that is used by the ImageStream implementations to
compute the current time, and not the current time of the movie.

The actual time of the movie is something that would have to added to
ImageStream and its implementations, it should be possible to do this,
something like a getMovieTime().

Robert.