[osg-users] loading vrml segfault

Bob Huebert huebert at arsc.edu
Thu Sep 18 15:19:51 PDT 2008

Hi Ben,

   I tried your wrl files using osg with the coin3d plugin (alternate for
some of what openvrml does) and got predictable results, given your post.

   When bombing on the Bad.wrl file, coin kindly provided the following:

% osgviewer Bad.wrl
Coin read error: Unknown field "mesh" in "VRMLShape"
         Occurred at line   5 in Bad.wrl
osgviewer: No data loaded

   Maybe this will help?

-bob