[osg-users] Camera control and view matrix

Robert Osfield robert.osfield at gmail.com
Thu Sep 18 12:45:15 PDT 2008

Hi Renan,

The osgViewer::Viewer by default doesn't have any camera manipulators
attached, but... if you call run without attaching a camera manipultor
then it'll add a TrackballManipulator as a fallback to make the view
usable.

If you are controlling the view matrix from your own frame loop then
you won't be calling run() so you won't have any CamerManipulator
attached unless you go add one yourself.

Robert.