[osg-users] Camera control and view matrix

Tueller, Shayne R Civ USAF AFMC 519 SMXS/MXDEC Shayne.Tueller at HILL.af.mil
Thu Sep 18 11:19:08 PDT 2008

I believe it's just a simple matter of commenting the manipulator out where
you call viewer->setCameraManipulator(). That's what I do when I want
explicit control of the camera via my own view matrix...

-Shayne

-----Original Message-----
From: osg-users-bounces at lists.openscenegraph.org
[mailto:osg-users-bounces at lists.openscenegraph.org] On Behalf Of Renan
Mendes
Sent: Thursday, September 18, 2008 11:39 AM
To: OpenSceneGraph Users
Subject: Re: [osg-users] Camera control and view matrix

Hi, Robert.

You've said:

"As for examples of manage the view matrix, there should be examples in the
archives, but in the end it all boils down to not using a CameraManipulator
and instead calling on each frame:

 viewer.getCamera()->setViewMatrix(viewMatrix);"

How do I stop using the default camera manipulator, that I believe is
TrackballManipulator? Thanks.

Renan M Z Mendes