[osg-users] Problems with multi-monitor and DrawThreadPerContext mode

Jean-Sébastien Guay jean-sebastien.guay at cm-labs.com
Thu Sep 18 08:54:08 PDT 2008

Hi Serge,

> Anyone has already seen such a problem ? Or anyone has some success with
> multi-monitor on WinXP and NVidia cards ?

Search the archives for multi-monitor, Windows XP, NVidia. You'll find
extensive discussion in the past few months, with great investigation by
Wojtek Lewandowski. But the problem noted then should be worked around
by a double MakeCurrent call, so if you're indeed using OSG 2.6+ then
perhaps your problem is a different one.

Here we use OSG on multi-monitor setups on both XP and Vista and for the
most part things work well, though we use the threading mode that OSG
chooses for us so I'm not sure it's the same one you use.

Sorry I can't help more,

J-S
Jean-Sebastien Guay    jean-sebastien.guay at cm-labs.com
                                http://www.cm-labs.com/