[osg-users] osgdem segmentation fault

benben benhongh at gmail.com
Thu Sep 18 08:53:13 PDT 2008

Robert Osfield wrote:
> Hi Ben,
>
> The stack trace suggests a problems with pbuffers, which could well be
> a GLX/OpenGL driver bug.  What hardware and OpenGL drivers are you
> working with?

Hardware: Intel Integrated Graphics G965
Driver:   The Intel graphics driver (intelfb.ko)
OS Kernel: Linux 2.6.24, if this matters.

> Could you try :
>
>     osgprerender cow.osg --pbuffer.

This results in segmentation fault. Even without the --pbuffer option it
results in segmentation fault.

So yes sorry for bothering you much Rob. It is not a osgdem bug.
However, it will be great if you can suggest a workaround or solution.