[osg-users] how to get model scale?

Paul Martz pmartz at skew-matrix.com
Thu Sep 18 08:52:56 PDT 2008

I'm not entirely sure what you mean by "scale of the scene" from your
message.  To me, this is an application concept. The user sets the scale
using some user interface, and the application stores this value and
modifies the scene graph to redraw the scene at a different size. If your
application were set up this way, you would already have the scale and
wouldn't need to retrieve it from OSG.
   -Paul