[osg-users] how to get model scale?

Tomlinson, Gordon GTOMLINSON at overwatch.textron.com
Thu Sep 18 08:24:27 PDT 2008

if you want to just zoom then adjust the Horizontal field view

If you want to scale the scene, parent the scene to a transform and set the scale on the transform  ( not the view matrix)

Gordon

Gordon Tomlinson

Product Manager 3D
Email  : gtomlinson @ overwatch.textron.com

(C): (+1) 571-265-2612
(W): (+1) 703-437-7651

"Self defence is not a function of learning tricks
but is a function of how quickly and intensely one
can arouse one's instinct for survival"
- Master Tambo Tetsura