[osg-users] Fwd: problem on render order

Robert Osfield robert.osfield at gmail.com
Thu Sep 18 07:55:29 PDT 2008

Hi Ufuk? (could you sign your posts with the name you'd like to be
addressed as to make it clear how to address you),

There isn't really enough info about how you are going about rendering
the terrain, the roads or the trees to know what might be amiss, as
things stand one struggles can only guess at what you are doing, let
along come to conclusion as to what is going wrong.

Could you explain how you have set up the scene graph, and what your
shaders are doing.

Robert.