[osg-users] Multi-pass rendering in OSG

Art Tevs stud_info2 at yahoo.de
Wed Sep 17 15:39:15 PDT 2008

Hi Bryan,

in deed, svn-ports seems to be closed on some proxies. I am currently working on moving osgPPU to another server with enabled svn through apache support.

To your question. There is already a check of the framebuffer state after each frame. Hence you will recieve an error if something goes wrong.

cheers,
art