[osg-users] vrml plugin problems

Ben Axelrod baxelrod at coroware.com
Wed Sep 17 14:02:35 PDT 2008

Thank you for the tip.  That environment variable flag helped me see that OSG found the osgdb_vrml.so plugin, but then failed when loading the openvrml.so library.  I added that dir to my LD_LIBRARY_PATH and all is well!

(I don't seem to have the osgdb_wrl.so plugin by the way, but it does not look like I need it).

Thanks,
-Ben