[osg-users] Camera control and view matrix

Tomlinson, Gordon GTOMLINSON at overwatch.textron.com
Wed Sep 17 07:36:54 PDT 2008

Search the mailing lists, there are lots of references to this in
previous  posts..
some of the examples also exercise these things
Paul and Bobs user guides

Gordon

Gordon Tomlinson

Product Manager 3D
Email  : gtomlinson @ overwatch.textron.com

(C): (+1) 571-265-2612
(W): (+1) 703-437-7651

"Self defence is not a function of learning tricks
but is a function of how quickly and intensely one
can arouse one's instinct for survival"
- Master Tambo Tetsura