[osg-users] osgdem segmentation fault

Robert Osfield robert.osfield at gmail.com
Wed Sep 17 07:18:59 PDT 2008

Hi Ben,

Thanks for the extra info.   The segfault without any options suggests
a build issue or link issue of some kind.

Could you provide the stack trace?

VPB and OSG have come along way since 0.9.1 and OSG-2.2 respectively,
and this week I'll be make dev releases for both VPB and OSG that will
be matched so these would be a good place to move up to.   VPB itself
is pretty near its 1.0 status, just a few more weeks left development
wise.

Robert.