[osg-users] Problem with local coordinate!

Tomlinson, Gordon GTOMLINSON at overwatch.textron.com
Wed Sep 17 06:04:47 PDT 2008

You have to work out what their current centers are,  say the instance center is 10,10,10 then then add a static transform to move these to the origin,  -10,-10,-10, then if to want to move these instances around you could simply flatten the object so the transform is applied to the verts etc or add a dynamic transform above the static transfom among other options

Gordon

Gordon Tomlinson

Product Manager 3D
Email  : gtomlinson @ overwatch.textron.com

(C): (+1) 571-265-2612
(W): (+1) 703-437-7651

"Self defence is not a function of learning tricks
but is a function of how quickly and intensely one
can arouse one's instinct for survival"
- Master Tambo Tetsura