[osg-users] DataVariance

Robert Osfield robert.osfield at gmail.com
Wed Sep 17 05:06:47 PDT 2008

Hi Paul,

In all the OSG 2.x series the DataVariance is used during the draw
traversal to monitor when all DYNAMIC StateSet and Drawables have been
dispatched, as once they have been the next frame can be started in a
parallel with the remaining STATIC objects are rendered (in
DrawThreadPerContex, CullThreadPerCameraDrawThreadPerContext threading
models.)

Robert.