[osg-users] osgParticle and osgPPU not compatible

Robert Osfield robert.osfield at gmail.com
Wed Sep 17 00:55:53 PDT 2008

Hi Alexandre,

The message you got is very specific, and may well be the cause of the
crash.  The FrameStamp is something that all viewers should manage,
incrementing the frame count and frame time on each frame, and
attaching it to the update, event and cull visitors.  The osgViewer
based viewers will do this automatically for you, so I'd guess you've
rolled your own.  Have a look at osgViewer source code to see how
FrameStamp is managed.

Robert.