[osg-users] Culling problem

Paul Martz pmartz at skew-matrix.com
Tue Sep 16 07:48:56 PDT 2008

Look at CullSettings::setComputeNearFarMode() and see if any of the modes
works for you. If they don't, then set it to DO_NOT_COMPUTE_NEAR_FAR and
manually set the near plane to a larger value (further from the eye).

Search the archives for "computeNearFar" or "Z fighting" for more info.
   -Paul

  _____