[osg-users] OSG 2.6 on Linux, CMake 2.4.7, no osg/Config generated?

Jean-Sébastien Guay jean-sebastien.guay at cm-labs.com
Tue Sep 16 07:35:04 PDT 2008

Hi all,

> Thanks for testing, this confirms that you can't reproduce the problem.
> So I'll continue looking on my side.

Yeah, this ended up being a mistake on my end (of course), when checking
in OSG 2.6 to our repository at work I checked in all subdirectories but
not the files in the top-level source directory, so the top-level
CMakeLists.txt was still the one from OSG 2.4... *sheepish grin*

Maybe I should start drinking coffee... :-)

J-S
Jean-Sebastien Guay    jean-sebastien.guay at cm-labs.com
                                http://www.cm-labs.com/
                         http://whitestar02.webhop.org/