[osg-users] Culling problem

Vincent Bourdier vincent.bourdier at gmail.com
Tue Sep 16 07:24:17 PDT 2008

Hi Paul

It is exactly the problem.
I've done some tests with the depth test, and I'm sure that what you think
is the problem.
So now, how to solve it ? If I put "depth = new
osg::Depth(osg::Depth::ALWAYS, 0.0, 1.0);" My plane are always visible, but
nothing can hide them (mountains for example...)

Any suggestion or Idea ?

Thanks
Regards,

Vincent.