[osg-users] OSG 2.6 on Linux, CMake 2.4.7, no osg/Config generated?

Jean-Sébastien Guay jean-sebastien.guay at cm-labs.com
Tue Sep 16 05:50:13 PDT 2008

Hi Alberto,

> on Ubuntu 8.04, cmake 2.4.7, I switched my SVN tree to point to the 2.6.0 tag.
> I then created a directory "build/linux" into the source tree, and
> ran "ccmake ../../". OpenThreads compiled fine, the rest of OSG with no
> problems so far [27%]

Thanks for testing, this confirms that you can't reproduce the problem.
So I'll continue looking on my side. As I said, I'm sure I've compiled
OSG from SVN (both before 2.6 and after) on this machine before, so I
really don't understand why I'm running into this problem now.

Thanks for checking on your side.

J-S
Jean-Sebastien Guay    jean-sebastien.guay at cm-labs.com
                                http://www.cm-labs.com/