[osg-users] OSG 2.6 on Linux, CMake 2.4.7, no osg/Config generated?

Robert Osfield robert.osfield at gmail.com
Tue Sep 16 02:05:45 PDT 2008

Hi J-S,

I develop with Kunbuntu 7.10 and CMake 2.4.7 from the Ubuntu
repositories.  Prior to OSG-2.6 I did out of source builds in testing
during the Config file integration period and things worked.  I
haven't tried an out of source recently though.

I've moved to using Cmake 2.6.1 yesterday for testing purposes.

Robert.