[osg-users] osgViewer::readConfiguration problem

Robert Osfield robert.osfield at gmail.com
Mon Sep 15 12:27:54 PDT 2008

Hi Ben,

As long as the Producer config plugin is complied you'll be able to
read Producer .cfg files.  I can't say whether the Delta3D included
this.  One thing that the plugin does do though is assume that
Producer config files have a .cfg extension, so perhaps try changing
your extension to .cfg and see if it picks up the plugin.

There is also a native .view format that is very simple right now, and
not as flexible as Producer .cfg files, examples of .view files can be
found in OpenSceneGraph-Data/config

Robert.